Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Things I am thankful for this week:

1. Erin, for informing me that although I want my honeymoon posts to appear consecutively, once I find the hard-copy journal I kept and post my other entries, I can back-date them. I don't have to wait to blog until I finish that project! Thanks, Ern!

2. My hubby. He's been through a lot the last two months. Taking (very good) care of me not feeling well, then caring for a very sick puppy. What a great guy, caring for his two sick girls.

3. A renewed "hunger and thirst for righteousness". I love these times in my life that when I'm in the Word, I just can't get enough.

4. The opportunity to be in Minnesota to celebrate my Granny's birthday with her (in March), and my hubby for making it happen.

5. A doctor that seems as though he'll continue to be much more pro-active than the previous one and will hopefully figure this stuff out soon.

What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

erin said...

welcome back!!
sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. :-( hope you get better soon. sounds like your hubby's been wonderful..!