Friday, February 11, 2011

REAL Women 1.0- Survey Says: Purpose

The purpose is to have a cross-section of REAL women to survey on various issues with results being used as research for a regular "column" on my blog. 

Joining in doesn't mean committing to answering everything every time, I'd just love to have a large group of ladies to weigh in on anything and everything they feel compelled to. 

Do you ever wonder if you're dealing with something rationally or if there's some kind of "girl-brain" mental block that is making things more difficult?

I'm also hoping this "column" gives you a forum to anonymously pose a subject/question that I will ask to the "community" at large, posting the responses as I'm given permission. 

Speaking of permission, I'm referring to protecting your privacy. I have a structured plan for gathering and sharing information- I'll post that soon.

No comments: